Commercial Historic District

The Chillicothe Commercial Historic District consists of several blocks of primarily commercial properties, covering approximately six and a half acres. The district is bounded by Clay Street on the north, Ann Street on the south, Washington Street on the west and Locust Street on the east.

Together there are 30 buildings in the district, dating back as far as 1889. Brick, two-part commercial blocks and Victorian styling and ornamentation dominated commercial building at the time.

To learn more about each of the buildings located in the district, read our Commercial Historic District Breakdown.

 

Powered by Element74
2021 © Main Street Chillicothe  |  (660) 646-4071  |  514 Washington Street  |  Chillicothe, MO 64601